With the first Presidential debate tomorrow, here are 10 questions I would like to hear both candidates asked by Chris Wallace.
1. What were the biggest flaws of the Obama-Biden administration?
2. Was the 2011 intervention into Libya a failure or a success?
3. Would you have green lit the January 3, 2020 strike to kill Qasem Soleimani?
4. What is the biggest success of the Trump administration?
5. What are the flaws of Obamacare? How will you improve it?
6. Were you wrong in mocking Romney in 2012 when he said Russia was our most important geopolitical foe?
7. By the time your first term is over, you’ll be over 80. Why shouldn’t Americans be worried?
8. Given your age, will you run for a second term?
9. Which book has had the most influence on you.
10. Who would you appoint to the Supreme Court?
1. How do you justify paying no income taxes in 10 of the last 15 years only $750 in income taxes in 2 of the 15 year?
2. Which book has had the most influence on you?
3. In 2016 you claimed you were going to build a wall and have Mexico pay for it. So far, only a few dozen miles of new border wall have been built and US taxpayers have paid for it. How do you justify this?
4. Where have you grown the most as a President?
5. What is your biggest weakness as President?
6. What was your biggest failure as President?
7. What surprised you the most as President.
8. Since elected, your administration has had a single significant legislative achievement. Why should voters believe you would be able to do better in a second term?
9. Why is repealing Obamacare a good idea? What will replace it?
10. By the time your administration is over, you’ll be 78. Why shouldn’t Americans be worried?