Updated on 8/01/2016
1) Nano Thermite was found in the dust at Ground Zero. Peer reviewed in the Bentham Open Chemical Physics Journal.
2) 1700+ Engineers and Architects support a real independent 9/11 investigation.
3) The total collapse of WTC 7 in 6.5 seconds at free fall acceleration (NIST admits 2.25 seconds). Larry Silverstein used the term “Pull it”. Steel framed high rise buildings have NEVER totally collapsed from fire or structural damage. Builidng 7 was not hit by a plane.
4) Dick Cheney was in command of NORAD on 9/11 while running war games. ‘Stand down order’. “Of course the orders still stand, have you heard anything to the contrary?”. Norman Minetta testimony.
5) 6 out of the 10 Commissioners believe the 9/11 Commission report was “Setup to fail” Co-Chairs Hamilton and Kean,
6) FBI confiscated 84/85 Videos from the Pentagon. ‘Moussaoui trial’ revealed these videos. Released Pentagon Security Camera (FOIA) does not show a 757 and is clearly Missing a frame.
7) Osama Bin Laden was NOT wanted by the FBI for the 9/11 attacks. “No hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11.” CIA created, trained and funded “Al Qaeda/Taliban” during the Mujahideen. OBL was a CIA asset named ‘Tim Osman’. OBL Reported dead in Dec 2001 (FOX).
8)100’s of Firefighters and witness testimony to BOMBS/EXPLOSIONS ignored by the 9/11 Commission Report. 9/11 Commission Report bars 503 1st responder eyewitnesses.
9) 100’s of firefighters and witness testimony to MOLTEN METAL ignored by the Commission report.
10) ‘5 Dancing Israeli’s’ arrested in ‘Mossad Truck Bombs’ on 9/11 that stated “We were there to document the event.”
11) On September 10th, 2001. Rumsfeld reported $2.3 TRILLION missing from the Pentagon.
12) 220+ Senior Military, Intelligence Service, Law Enforcement, and Government Officials question the official story.
13) Towers were built to withstand a Boeing jet(s). “I designed it for a 707 to hit it”, Leslie Robertson, WTC structural engineer. “Could probably sustain multiple impacts of jetliners”, “like a pencil puncturing screen netting” Frank De Martini, deceased Manager of WTC Construction & Project Management. “As far as a plane knocking a building over, that would not happen.” Charlie Thornton, Structural Engineer.
14) History of American False Flag attacks. ‘USS Liberty’, ‘Gulf of Tonkin’, ‘Operation Northwoods’, ‘OKC Bombing (Murrah Building)’, ‘1993 WTC attacks’.
15) BBC correspondent Jane Standley reported the collapse of WTC 7 (Soloman Brothers building) 20 minutes before it happened. CNN/FOX/MSNBC also had early reports.
16) “Flight 93″ debris was spread out over many miles. Cheney admits to giving the order to shootdown 93. “shot down the plane over Pennsylvania” Rumsfeld, “nothing that you could distinguish that a plane had crashed there” ‘Chris Konicki. “Not a drop of blood” Coroner Wallace Miller. “there was no plane.” Mayor Ernie Stull.
17) Bush hesitated for 441 days before starting the 911 Commission. ‘Phil Zelikow’ already wrote the outline before the commission began. Steel shipped over seas. Obstruction of justice. JFK and Pearl Harbor commissions were started within 7 days.
18) The 911 commission was given extremely limited funds. $15 million was given to investigate 9/11. (Over $60 Million was spent investigating Clintons’ affairs with Monica).
19) Bush said he watched the first plane crash into the North tower on TV before entering the classroom. “The TV was obviously on.” Was informed about the second impact while reading ‘My Pet Goat’ to the children. Remained for at least 8 more minutes while America was under “attack”.
20) The PATRIOT ACT was written before 9/11. Signed into law October 26th, 2001.
21) Marvin Bush was director of Stratasec which was in charge of security of the WTC, United Airlines and Dulles International Airport. All three were breached on 9/11. ICTS was another company that provided security at the airports.
22) “Who killed John O’Neil?” Former FBI task force agent investigating Al Qaeda/Bin Laden. Transferred by Kroll Corporation to head the security just before 9/11. John O’Neil died in the Towers.
23) Insider trading based upon foreknowledge.
24) At least 7 of the 19 listed highjackers are still alive (BBC). No video footage of 19 highjackers or passengers boarding the 4 planes. Pilots of the 4 planes never squawked the highjacking code.
WTC 7 (The Smoking Gun)
Building 7 was a 47-story skyscraper and was part of the World Trade Center complex. Built in 1984, it would have been the tallest high-rise in 33 states in the United States. It collapsed at 5:20 pm on September 11, 2001 in 6.5 Seconds at free fall acceleration. It was not hit by an airplane and suffered minimal damage compared to other buildings much closer to the Twin Towers.
That’s all bullshit. Let’s debunk it.
1. Well not really. Jones found some red chips which were made up of elements that are present in thermite but those elements are extremely common. They are found in things like TV’s and paint. So what are the red chips? According to Dr. James Millette, who got his hands on scientifically collected and stored dust, probably paint. Dr. Millette found no evidence of thermite. How can he say this? Because he found no elemental aluminium. Steven Jones claims that 0.1% of one of the dust samples was unreacted thermite. To put that in context that would mean that in 1kg of dust you would find 1 gram of unreacted thermite. How much thermite do they think there was?
So what are some other problems with the study? Well he collected the samples of dust years after 9/11 and the samples were collected and held by regular people for all that time. They were not collected or held by scientists or scientifically.
The journal it was published in is the Bentham Open Chemical Physics Journal which is not peer reviewed, though they claim it is, and is complete trash. How do we know it is not previewed? Well some scientists wanted to find out if the journals that Benthem (they operate over 100 journals) operates were previewed. So they generated a paper using SCIgen and said they were from Center for Research in Applied Phrenology (CRAP). The paper was just a bunch of random science words. And it was accepted. Interestingly the editor of the Journal resigned after Jones paper was published.
But could thermite bring down the towers? Maybe a shit ton of it could. Myles Powers used 1.5kg of thermite on his old Xbox. The thermite left the Xbox in one piece and relatively intact.
2. “1700+ Engineers and Architects support a real independent 9/11 investigation.” That sounds impressive until you realize that there are many more architects and engineers in America, not including the world, than “1700+”. These architects make less than .1% of American architects and engineers.
3. It is much longer when you start counting from the first visible sign that the building is collapsing. What is this sign? It is the penthouse on top of WTC7 collapsing. This part of the collapse is almost always never shown by “truthers”. Well did WTC7 fall at free fall? Well, yes… actually kinda. Part of WTC7 did fall at free fall for about 2.5 seconds as mentioned in the original article. This is due to the fact that the eastern column collapsed (as shown by the penthouse collapsing) causing the floors to collapse. This made part of the building hollow and since there was nothing to provide resistance against the collapsing shell it collapsed at free fall… until it finally met resistance and it slowed down.
Did Larry Silverstein use the term “Pull-it”? Yes. In a PBS interview he paraphrased what he said to the fire chief on September 11. In context he is clearly referring to pulling fire fighters out not pulling the building. Even if he did then that would require the NYPD to send firefighters in the plant explosive charges. Does that seem like a likely option?
Well 2 did earlier in the morning but ignoring that so what? Just because something has not happened does not mean it is impossible. It just means it has not happened. Yes building 7 was not hit by a plane, but neither were other building in the complex that either fully or partially collapsed.
4. The claim that Cheny was in charge of NORAD is based off the fact that he was in charge of the creation of the Office of National Preparedness. This is not the same as being in charge of NORAD and to say that Cheny was in charge of NORAD is an unfounded jump from a factual statement to a unfactual claim.
Norman Minetta should be not taken seriously to begin with. There are many questions involving the accuracy of his testimony and if his timeline is accurate.
5. This does not really prove anything. If you are going to use this as evidence you have to also proven why they set it up to fail. It could have been set up to fail to cover up the administrations ass or the Saudis asses.
6. From the Declaration of Jacqueline Maguire (FBI special agent in charge of the investigation into flight 77): “I next determined… that fifty-six of these videotapes did not show either the Pentagon building, the Pentagon crash site, or the impact of Flight 77 into the Pentagon on September 11, 2001. I personally viewed the remaining twenty-nine videotapes. I determined that sixteen of these videotapes did not show the Pentagon crash site and did not show the impact of Flight 77 into the Pentagon on September 11, 2001.
Out of the remaining thirteen videotapes, which did not show the Pentagon crash site, twelve videotapes only showed the Pentagon after the impact of Flight 77. I determined that only one videotape showed the impact of Flight 77 into the Pentagon on September 11, 2001. The videotape is the CD-ROM described in paragraph 23 of the Hardy Declaration, dated August 1, 2005.”
She then goes on to explain that they did not find anything on the footage from the Citgo gas station. The footage was not released because there is nothing on it. I want to make clear that I think the footage should be released but do we really think government bureaucrats want to make our lives easier and do the logical thing? As for the claim that there is a missing frame, I am not familiar with such a claim and do not know (and cannot find enough) to debunk or confirm it.
7. Bin Laden hasn’t been indicted for the attacks on September 11th and as a result 9/11 isn’t included on his FBI poster. His FBI poster says he is wanted for “USAMA BIN LADEN IS WANTED IN CONNECTION WITH THE AUGUST 7, 1998, BOMBINGS OF THE UNITED STATES EMBASSIES IN DAR ES SALAAM, TANZANIA, AND NAIROBI, KENYA. THESE ATTACKS KILLED OVER 200 PEOPLE. IN ADDITION, BIN LADEN IS A SUSPECT IN OTHER TERRORIST ATTACKS THROUGHOUT THE WORLD.” There are other “big names” that only have one incident on their poster. From the Washington Post ‘There’s no mystery here,” said FBI spokesman Rex Tomb. “They could add 9/11 on there, but they have not because they don’t need to at this point. . . . There is a logic to it.” David N. Kelley, the former U.S. attorney in New York who oversaw terrorism cases when bin Laden was indicted for the embassy bombings there in 1998, said he is not at all surprised by the lack of a reference to Sept. 11 on the official wanted poster. Kelley said the issue is a matter of legal restrictions and the need to be fair to any defendant. “It might seem a little strange from the outside, but it makes sense from a legal point of view,” said Kelley, now in private practice. “If I were in government, I’d be troubled if I were asked to put up a wanted picture where no formal charges had been filed, no matter who it was.”
First off what is hard evidence? Whatever it is the FBI think they have it. From the Statement for the Record of Dale L. Watson Executive Assistant Director Of Counterterrorism and Counterintelligence For the Federal Bureau of Investigation before the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence on February 6, 2002: “The evidence linking Al-Qaeda and Bin Laden to the attacks of September 11 is clear and irrefutable” and from FBI Spokesman Richard Kolko in a 2007 statement: “As the FBI has said since 9/11, bin Laden was responsible for the attack,” Kolko said in a statement. “In this latest tape, he again acknowledged his responsibility. This should help to clarify for all the conspiracy theorists, again — the 9/11 attack was done by bin Laden and al-Qaida.”
Beyond this why not frame OBL? They can orchestrate 9/11 but they cannot frame one man? The Tim Osman theory is an independent theory upon itself. I will not discuss it but will try to make a separate post on it. The key word is REPORTED. Just because something is reported does not mean it is true. The original report came from the Pakistan Observer and was never confirmed.
8. First off explosions does not equal explosives. Some firefighters said they heard explosions. That does not mean explosives went off. For example one firefighter said he saw a explosion at the base of the World Trade center before the collapse. What you won’t hear conspiracy “theorists” when they mention this quote is immediately afterword’s he says he was not sure what it was and that it could have been a electrical explosion.
9. Molten METAL is not necessarily molten STEEL. Aluminum, which is what planes are made out of, could have been the source of the molten METAL. There are many metals that could have melted that were not steel.
10. Let’s think logically about this. Do you really think Mossad agents would do something like this? Or would they keep their heads down?
11. Sooooooooooooooo? The Bush administration had not yet passed a budget so it was not about protecting the current administrations ass. The 2.3 trillion that was unaccounted for was lost over decades and decades. Here is the portion of the speech where the Secretary of Defense announces the lost (with a paragraph before and after for context):
“All this costs money. It costs more than we have. It demands agility — more than today’s bureaucracy allows. And that means we must recognize another transformation: the revolution in management, technology and business practices. Successful modern businesses are leaner and less hierarchical than ever before. They reward innovation and they share information. They have to be nimble in the face of rapid change or they die. Business enterprises die if they fail to adapt, and the fact that they can fail and die is what provides the incentive to survive. But governments can’t die, so we need to find other incentives for bureaucracy to adapt and improve.
The technology revolution has transformed organizations across the private sector, but not ours, not fully, not yet. We are, as they say, tangled in our anchor chain. Our financial systems are decades old. According to some estimates, we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions. We cannot share information from floor to floor in this building because it’s stored on dozens of technological systems that are inaccessible or incompatible.
We maintain 20 to 25 percent more base infrastructure than we need to support our forces, at an annual waste to taxpayers of some $3 billion to $4 billion. Fully half of our resources go to infrastructure and overhead, and in addition to draining resources from warfighting, these costly and outdated systems, procedures and programs stifle innovation as well. A new idea must often survive the gauntlet of some 17 levels of bureaucracy to make it from a line officer’s to my desk. I have too much respect for a line officer to believe that we need 17 layers between us.”
This was not a shocking revelation from the Secretary of Defense regarding money stolen from the budget but instead it was a speech regarding the that there was decades of data, which they are unable to efficiently access because of out-of-date systems.
12. My rebuttal to this is similar to my rebuttal to the second claim. This is not impressive considering there are thousands, if not millions, “of Senior Military, Intelligence Service, Law Enforcement, and Government Officials” in America, not including the world, who do not question it. If you have a sufficiently large group you can always find outliers.
13. “I designed it for a 707 to hit it”, Leslie Robertson, WTC structural engineer. Yes. The building was designed to take 707’s. At the time of the designing of the building the 707 was the largest jet liner in service. The towers were hit by 767’s. There is not much difference between the two except that the 767 has a 7.9 meter long wing allowing for more columns to be taken out in impact.
On top of that they expected the plane to be going slowly (coming in for a landing), low on fuel and smaller. It was expected to be a similar situation to the bomber that hit the Empire State Building (on side note the hole left in the Empire State building was less than the wingspan of the bomber. Guess the Pentagon was not the first time that happened.). But what we forget is that the buildings did survive the planes. It was the fires that weakened the buildings to the point of collapse. A quote from Leslie Robertson: “robustness of the towers was exemplary”, and that “the fact that the structures stood long enough for tens of thousands to escape is a tribute to the many talented men and women who spent endless hours toiling over the design and construction of the project.”
14. All of these can be debated as well and Operation Northwoods was denied by the president so if anything that is an argument against the 9/11 conspiracy theorists.
15. Your point? There were a lot of false reports. It was reported that there were bombs. This is simply a case of a report based of wrong information that ended up coming true. Chaos does that.
16. Only if you follow the roads which debris does not. This is simply a case of being a idiot. When figuring out the distance between debris you don’t follow the roads but count the distance between the two points directly.
Just because an order was given does not mean it happened.
This can simply be a badly phrased comment or bad choice of words. If this is the best you can do then that’s pathetic. “Nothing that you could distinguish that a plane had crashed there” … except the pieces of plane. Miller claimed he is being misquoted on multiple of his quotes. Also here is one of his quotes you will not hear them use: “All that debris, and the fact that only 8 percent of the human remains could be recovered, mean the site is, essentially, a cemetery, The real story is about what those people did, deciding to rush the [terrorists] and sell everyone else on the idea,” says Miller, who spent weeks crawling around on his hands and knees searching for remains and would rather talk about anything else. “Where it landed is not what matters. The most important thing is that they be properly remembered.”
When Der Spiegel decided to catch up with the Mayor to see what he had to say. According to the Mayor… “My statements were taken completely out of context. Of course there was an airplane. It’s just that there wasn’t much left of it after the explosion. That’s what I meant when I said ‘no airplane’. I saw parts of the wreckage with my own eyes, even one of the engines. It was lying in the bushes.” And just in case someone wants to say that he was leaned on here is a quote that came right after he said no plane: “They just found the two turbines because, of course, they’re heavier and more massive than everything else. But there was almost nothing left of the actual airplane. You can still find plate-sized parts out there. And Neville from the farm over there found an aluminum part from the airplane’s outside shell behind his barn that must’ve been about 8 by 10 or even 8 by 12 feet.” And in case your still not convinced there are pictures of wreckage.
17. Yes this is true. But so what? This proves nothing.
18. This likely as to do with covering up the involvement of Saudi Arabia which is both an “ally”.
19. Actually Bush did not watch the first impact since it was not on TV. This has been described by psychologist Daniel Greenburg as “a near-textbook case of false recall”. The only thing this proves is that Bush, arguably, made some bad decisions on that morning. That is not a conspiracy considering the guy is not known for being a genius and making great decisions. I am not sure what this is supposed to prove.
20. So what you are trying to tell me is that politicians used a tragic event to push their agenda? That’s not a conspiracy but the reality of American politics. Also what was the point of including this? Yes this in undeniable but it privies nothing.
21. Marvin Bush was director of Stratasec for a period of time but he also was not the director on September 11, 2001. He was from 1993 to 2000 but not after 2000.
From The Washington Spector: “Securacom got the $8.3 million World Trade Center security contract in October 1996 and received about $9.2 million from the WTC job from 1996 (a quarter of its revenues that year) to 1998. But in 1998, the company was “excused from the project” because it could not fulfill the work, according to former manager Al Weinstein, and the electronic security work at the WTC was taken over by EJ Electric, a larger contractor.” From the annual report in 1997: “Revenues increased by 108.6% from $5.8 million in 1996 to $12.1 million in 1997. The increase was due to work completed for new clients and an increase in work completed on existing projects. Revenues from the World Trade Center project, which commenced in October 1996, increased from $1.6 million in 1996 to $6.6 million in 1997” and from 1998: “Revenues decreased by 45% from $12.1 million in 1997 to $6.6 million in 1998. The decrease was due to the closeout of the World Trade Center Project.” It is clear that the company no longer was involved in the security of the complex after 1998. Even when they were involved in security they were not in charge of it but simply a contractor.
22. Yes. John O’Neil died in the towers. So did a lot of other people. Again I don’t see the point.
23. This is simply a case of really good luck for a few people and those few people (unintentionally) profiting over the bad luck of thousands. American Airlines stock price had lost 20% of its value in two months and had announced a string of bad news. Many investors were predicting the stock could go lower (as can be seen on Yahoo! Financial boards). The picture for American was all around bad. United was also experiencing bad news.
24. Let’s think about this logically for a second. A group of all power individuals just pulled off the greatest deception in history and decided to let the people they framed to live? You can’t hijack airplanes and crash them into building and survive. Why would they let them live so they can go on Larry King live or the O’Reilly Factor? From the BBC “A five-year-old story from our archive has been the subject of some recent editorial discussion here. The story, written in the immediate aftermath of the 9/11 attacks, was about confusion at the time surrounding the names and identities of some of the hijackers. This confusion was widely reported and was also acknowledged by the FBI.
The story has been cited ever since by some as evidence that the 9/11 attacks were part of a US government conspiracy.
We later reported on the list of hijackers, thereby superseding the earlier report. In the intervening years we have also reported in detail on the investigation into the attacks, the 9/11 commission and its report.
We’ve carried the full report, executive summary and main findings and, as part of the recent fifth anniversary coverage, a detailed guide to what’s known about what happened on the day. But conspiracy theories have persisted. The confusion over names and identities we reported back in 2001 may have arisen because these were common Arabic and Islamic names.
In an effort to make this clearer, we have made one small change to the original story. Under the FBI picture of Waleed al Shehri we have added the words “A man called Waleed Al Shehri…” to make it as clear as possible that there was confusion over the identity. The rest of the story remains as it was in the archive as a record of the situation at the time.” It seems that the hijackers are not alive but simply a case that different people with the same names were confused as the same person. It seems that they were identified purely on the basis of name.
Do they have video footage of everyone from everywhere on video when they board planes? Also don’t you think someone at the airports from which the planes took off would have noticed that no one went unto the planes? They most likely never gave the hijacking code because they never had the chance.
WTC 7 (The Smoking Gun)
It is really not the smoking gun. It’s really not.
Sources (sadly only some. When writing this I forgot to record my early sources)